I decided it was time to take a look at the food chart. Lots of changes have come around recently, and consequently, the food chart has had a big overhaul.
There are so many changes, I can't talk about each in-depth as per usual.
The changes are as follows:
- Nulo Medal foods added, upper blue and lower green, not pea free
- Young Again foods formula change noted, pork is now 1st ingredient, all pea free
- Farmina Chicken and Lamb formulas added, lamb is pea free
- Instinct Raw boost lamb removed, no longer made
- Holistic Select Adult removed from Pea Free chart, peas 20th ingredient
- a "pea free" designation was added alongside food scores in the regular chart
- discontinued or old formulas were added to the bottom of the chart in their own section
- general maintenance: adjusting columns, formatting, etc. If anything went wonky, please let me know.
I've also started to add several new foods to the chart, but they are not yet scored. (sorry! It's almost midnight now, I'm tired!)
Any un-scored foods are listed at the bottom of the chart and will be moved once scored. I'll list them here for anyone who wants to check them out!
- Wellness Core Air Dried Duck
- Nature's Logic Turkey
- Merrick Before Grain
- Marshalls Ferret Extreme
I've also just realized that I have not added the new Orijen formulas. These will be added ASAP! Note that Orijen will likely stay in the green tier (they added MORE meat! It's now 90%!)
Please note that you may see other new brands on your favorite shopping websites. Most of the new brands and formulas I came across were of low quality, unfortunately. They can be added upon request. My focus this go-round was adding pea free formulas.
That's all for now! I'll likely make another post once all other foods have been scored and updated.